Information for Authors (Questions about the program: email Mike Kuhl)
All paper/poster submissions will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the CD-ROM version of the conference proceedings which will be copyrighted and widely disseminated. The proceedings of the WSC are listed in the ACM and IEEE digital libraries. In addition proceedings from all previous Winter Simulation Conferences can be accessed openly in the Winter Simulation Archive. A paper must accompany all presentations and tutorials except those in the Vendor/Exhibitor track, the Poster Session, and the Ph.D. Colloquium.
The Author Kit provides guidance and templates for preparing papers for WSC.
Submission and other important dates are given below:
- April 15, 2013: Submit abstract and full papers
- June 3, 2013: Author notification
- July 15, 2013: Final papers due
Poster / PhD Colloquium / Industrial Case Study (Additional information on the Program page):
- August 30, 2013: Poster and PhD colloquium, Industrial Case Study submission
- October 4, 2013: Author notification